Planning your visits
The ADAC encourages the public to visit in-person the galleries participating in the Toronto Gallery Week in a gallery-hop style outing. Individual gallery hours may vary so we encourage everyone to plan their gallery visits using the Maps section as well as visiting the gallery profiles which are accessible from the Home Page.
There is so much more art and culture in the city and below are some suggested enhancements as you plan your day(s) of gallery-hopping.
Art Toronto Open October 29-31 | Metro Toronto Convention Centre | www.arttoronto.ca
Art Gallery of Ontario Open October 26-31 | 317 Dundas Street West | www.ago.ca
Gardiner Museum Open October 26-31 | 111 Queen’s Park | www.gardinermuseum.on.ca
Museum of Contemporary Art Toronto Canada Open October 27-31 | 158 Sterling Road | www.moca.ca
The Power Plant Contemporary Art Gallery Open October 28-31 | 231 Queen’s Quay West | www.thepowerplant.org
As the health and safety of everyone participating in the Toronto Gallery Week is of the utmost importance please note the following protocols and best practices.
● In commercial retail spaces you are required to wear a mask at all times.
● Capacity limits within galleries are in place and should be respected.
● In some cases an appointment is necessary to visit a gallery.
● You should maintain a safe social-distance of 2 meters inside gallery spaces.
● You may be asked for a temperature check, or to provide contact tracing information.
● Please sanitize your hands upon entering a gallery.
● You may be asked to provide your proof vaccination, contact tracing information or for a temperature check.